Strawberry Fields Digital Hub is a brand new, state of the art, hi-tech business centre for digital and creative businesses, providing collaborative space and bespoke office suites, from new start-ups to growing SMEs.
Strawberry Fields provides a range of working spaces including hot-desking and micro pods, offices for companies seeking flexibility and growth to larger office suites available on conventional lease terms.
Strawberry Fields has a range of meeting spaces for up to 30 people, ideal for interviews, presentations and small events. Or if you’re looking to hold an event, the Hub has the ideal event space for up to 60 people.
All meeting rooms come with super-fast WiFi and presentation facilities including smart screens and stationery. Refreshments and catering are available on request.
The Hub is already home to a number of regular networking events, business workshops and seminars so please contact us in advance to book. For upcoming workshops, masterclasses and seminars visit our Events page.
Chorley Council secured in excess of £4.1m from the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) towards the cost of the scheme.
- From hot-desks and pods to small offices and open office space
- On-site Centre Manager and reception staff
- On-site Business and University Advisors
- Communal break out areas and kitchens
- 24 hour access, 365 days a year
- On-site security
- Cycle hub, shower facilities and passenger lift
- Meeting rooms and event space to hire
- Free car parking on site
- Super-fast connectivity and secure Wi-Fi